1. I can only drive an automatic car.
2. I met my husband on the internet (lucky neither of us turned out to be an axe murderer!)
3. I am adopted but have met both of my birth parents and have an ongoing relationship with my birth mother and her family.
4. I start work at about 4.00am most days.
5. I hate ceiling fans because I don't like the feeling of wind on my skin; actually I don't like wind and really windy days make me cranky (not sure why).
6. I crave food in cycles and will want lots of one particular food for maybe three to four weeks at a time and it's rarely anything healthy.
7. I love to sing.
8. When I yawn, my saliva glands squirt so I *always* have to cover my mouth when I yawn (besides the fact that it's good manners lol).
9. In my job as a medical typist, I know the terminology for over 30 different types of medical specialties.
10. I am guilty of reading the smack blogs from time to time.
11. I barely scrapbook at all anymore :( but this week I gave up two of my transcription clients so that I can find time to scrap again because it makes me happy and keeps me sane.
12. I have never seen snow.
13. I have never left the country.
14. I knew it was a mistake to get married the first time at 19 and I did it anyway.
15. I hate exercise.
16. I have never managed to gain control of my weight (see above!) but I also have reverse body dysmorphia - I don't see how big I really am.
17. My favourite colour is red.
18. I hate public speaking and having to teach scrapbooking as I get very nervous and think people won't like me.
19. I have never dealt with the death of my mother when I was 19 - I have "ignored" it for 15 years but plan to start counselling this year as I have only just realised the magnitude of the effect it has on me as a person, even if I choose to ignore it.
20. I am trying to be a less materialistic person - yes I have a Pandora bracelet but I bought a nice bead for it from Spotlight for $5!!! I care about how things look, not how much they cost.
21. I constantly lose sunglasses and as a consequence only buy $10 cheapies as I'd kick myself for losing anything expensive - and besides, if I like them, I don't care if they only cost $10.
22. I believe that loved ones we have lost are still present in our lives, and that if you look closely, you will see the signs that they leave for us.
23. I don't consider a mobile phone a necessity.
24. I have ADHD (diagnosed when I was a kid) and am in the process of finally getting medication for it so I can function like a *normal* person. I feel sorry for my kids as I understand how hard it is to be scattered all the time but I am hopeful that, as has been the case with them, the medication will help me to be not so scattered and a lot more together.
25. My most favourite place in the world is on a beach, especially at sunset, and it feels almost physically painful to leave again to go home.
So there ya go!!! I don't normally do tags as I get so easily distracted by this stuff and my mind wanders from work and doesn't want to go back lol I figured I'd post it though because I love to read other people's random facts and maybe other people do too. No photos today but I am planning on scrapping tonight as I don't have any work scheduled for after dinner. YAY!!!! L xx