Monday 27 November 2006

Well it's a start I guess!

I've been watching some blogs every now and then for a while and thought about how much fun they looked. It only occurred to me in the last week or so that I could make my own blog. I usually have a million things going on in my head and I figure that if I have somewhere to "download" all the junk flying around in there I might actually be LESS scatterbrained for it! So consider it empiric therapy - for the brain, for the soul, for me as a whole. I'm going to assume I send you a link, dear reader, dear friend, if you're having a look at this welcome note, but if you stumbled across me by accident, I promise it will get better!!! It, like me I guess, is a work in progress and considering that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, so I guess I don't know what my wee blog will grow up to be!

Thanks for dropping by, I'm glad you've come for a looksee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!yay!yay!yay!..welcome to blog world lu

Mmmmmmm Slider Love