Tuesday 19 June 2007

Layout share




I got a couple of layouts done yesterday in the shop - the blue one is for the Magistical Memories birthday comp and I'm really happy with it. I don't know why I keep doing the different directions with the letters - I can't stop myself and when the layout tells me to do it I can't say no!!!!! lol The second one is for Aussie Dares for this fortnight -"It's All About The Title" which requires a book, movie or TV show title (I AM NOW HAVING A QUIET CACKLE AT MYSELF BECAUSE I'VE REALISED I'VE SCREWED THIS UP AND USED A SONG TITLE!!!! DUH LU!!!!!!) plus a choice of 3 of a big list of techniques/products in the title as well. And now the song I've used has just come on.......oh the insanity......now I'm going to have to re-do the bloody thing!!!!!! I don't know what planet I was on yesterday as I even looked up Dares while I was at the shop to make sure I got the techniques/products right for the title! Oh well, lucky I like the layout anyway!!!! lol
I've just realised that both of these layouts look a lot darker than they actually are. The title of the top one is "Birthday Wishes For Jamie" and the second is "Tonight....Leave Me Alone & Lonely".

Have a great day everyone! I'm off to re-do a layout!!!!! lol Cya, Lu

2 comments:

lynn wood said...

Hi Lu.....love these lo's especially the Tonight....Leave Me Alone & Lonely".it's gorgeous....oh and bugga on having to redo the lo.....lol....
Lynn ;-)

Flinders Pony Club said...

love the rubons in the 2nd lo...and the clock is cool!!

Mmmmmmm Slider Love