Tuesday 5 June 2007

Raindrops on roses and whiskes on kittens yadda yadda yadda.....


This is my 3 Favourite Things layout for How Dare You for this fortnight. This is the one that I'm not sure if I like or not!!! Do let me know what you think. I'm sure many of us find we can't objectively judge our own work and sometimes it's easier to have someone else have a look.
Off to Cass's place today to sit, natter, drink lots of coffee and get my Christmas examples done for July's classes. Speaking of coffee, it's v.early and I think I hear my first cup calling me right now!!!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to be in our RAK. Have a fun day and I'll check in later. Thanks for visiting!!!!! Cya, Lu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI LU just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU for the Fancy Pants Stamps - I HAVE them now - thanks to Karlene!!! I really didn't think I had a chance of winning them and forgot to check back!!!

Thanks SO MUCH and I've been playing with them today!!! I absolutely LOVE them and they will be getting a HUGE workout!!!

I LOVE your style BTW!!!

Love charmane

Mmmmmmm Slider Love