Tuesday 11 September 2007

All About Eve challenge

Yep I know, I know.....I've had this one up here before and it was not long ago pubbed in SM in their "Day In The Life" gallery but I'm going to hoist it up the flagpole again because it's a pretty accurate record of my average day and because with all the typing work and EG challenge blog setting up we've been doing, I don't have time to create something from scratch. Right now my everyday actually consists of my computer - for work, for scrapping, for play, for kids' research - for just about everything and so that's pretty uninspiring as far as layouts go.

Back later with hopefully something more interesting to share!

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lvoe the soft colours on this & the little details. Gives the eye so much to look at.

Marjolein said...

Love this, beautiful colors and all the little things on it!

Colleen said...

well, i think that this is fabulous. with all that goes on in our everyday life, sometimes you need to recycle. because it happens again...why not?

Mmmmmmm Slider Love