Thursday 9 August 2007

Aussie Dares layout - Spirituality


This is my layout for Aussie Dares - Spirituality. I only finished it yesterday and it was due in by today at the latest!!!! lol I don't know if I like it or not - strange things come about when I have to come up with something at the very last minute and it's not always what I expect.

There's a new Dare out tomorrow so go check it out if you're in need of some fabulous eye candy and some mojo restoring motivation!

I'm off to a Triple M listener breakfast at the Brisbane Ekka this morning with Cass and her tribe as well. We did it last year and it was fun although there was lots of periodical head counting to make sure we had them all still! This year my eldest will be with his school group so I won't see him at all until late afternon (he stayed at his dad's last night as he's going in on the train with the group and we're going earlier). James is still getting over a bug so he's staying with Gran and as long as he gets the showbags he wants he doesn't really care - that's sick in my book. So I'll only have Lachlann and Caeligh to deal with today - the two most likely to run away, give me trouble, hide for a joke and throw a tanty! I'm hoping we're not going to pick up any other nasty bugs while we're there. Brisbane (like the whole bloody country it seems) is in the grip of about a million strange and antibiotic resistant bugs from gastro to the particularly nasty influenza which has people dropping for a week at a stretch. It's so bad here and our Exhibition is reknowned for sharing disease among the visitors that this year they are giving out anti-bacterial hand wipes and gel for hand washing at the gates. I had even thought about not going this year but with Blayd going for school and me wanting to really help him with food choices we didn't have another option but winning the free tickets was a bonus so I don't mind going for free.

I've got to go rouse the troops and get out of the house. We need to be at the Ekka grounds by 6am and I'm not liking my chances unless I move, move, move!!!!!! I'll update later!

Lotta love, Lu

3 comments:

Kat Thompson said...

Still loving the LO, Lu!

Was so fun catching up yesterday. Sorry about the abrupt departure, Jodes can be a bit of a handful sometimes.

Have fun today!

Karen Knight said...

I am stopping by to say "hi" lu. sorry i haven't been commenting. lifes been a bit busy. It can get like that
I have been checking in though
and I LOVE all your recent LO's LOVELY

Hugs
Kayla

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this piece Lu - so unique and brilliant! you have such awesome style!
Maz
xxx

Mmmmmmm Slider Love