Tuesday 22 May 2007

More layouts and a cracker of a layout idea that I can't actually do right now :(





Well chickies I'm sitting at Cass's place, using her computer and I would be using her island bench to scrap at except that I've had a great idea for a layout only to discover that I don't have the HUUUUUGE pile of pink bling I'll need to do the best part with! Even worse - I'm not too sure where I'm going to get the HUUUUge amount of pink bling I'll need either......hmmmmm.....

So while I did want to get somthing done today, I've admitted defeat and have resigned myself to the fact that I'll only be able to toss ideas around - and blog!!!! So I thought I'd share some layouts I've done of late. The one up the top I did for SM's "Decorative Edges" page call - I took to it with a craft knife and the black border is what happened when Cass scanned it for me. The middle one I've wanted to do for a while as I've had an obsession with those pink jelly sandals long before I ever had a daughter to wear them on!!! lol The bottom one is my Cyberscraps May Get Real Challenge - scrapping our mistakes (as long as we learned something from them!). It documents my mistake of getting married very young and for mostly the wrong reasons. I hope one day my two sons from that marriage will read it and hopefully get at least a glimmer of why my relationship with their dad didn't work out and why I made the decision to get divorced. I grapple with that decision a lot - even though I'm totally convinced it was the right thing for me to do - for my sons and for me - but my self-knowledge that I did the right thing doesn't equate to them understanding the whole messy situation and why I chose the path I did. I also hope they'll forgive me one day even if they don't fully understand why I made the decisions I did.
So tomorrow is shop day again. I think I'll have to wait until then to do the layout I'm thinking of, even making a start on it and the bling dilemma I'll deal with later. Heaven forbid I'll have to substitute tiny blobs of Kindy Glitz if I can't get the bling I want!!!! More typing to do tonight even though I'd rather be scrapping and we've got to do the groceries as well - fun, fun, fun!!!!
Later babes! Lu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lu ;0
Tried callin you yesterday arvo....am hanging for a chatsky!
LOVE these layouts matey!
Lus x

jilly said...

Lu, Lu, Lu!!! Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous as always! I love the rawness of them!!!
xxxJillGG

Mmmmmmm Slider Love