Wednesday 21 March 2007

Cyberscraps Grand Opening Saturday 24th March!!!

Cyberscraps is opening the doors on Saturday 24th March 2007! The shop is located at 32 Ainsworth Street, Salisbury (opposite the Salisbury Bowls Club). The phone number is
(07) 3274 5522 (hopefully nice and easy to remember!). Our online store is also always open at www.cyberscraps.com.au

Everything is unpacked, ready and waiting for you to come and have a look if you're a Brisvegas local. Cath will be there in the morning and Cass and I will be in later in the day to help out where needed. The good news for local scrappers is that we will even be open on Sundays - a blessing for those who can't find the right embellishment mid-layout!

Be sure to stop by and say hi if you are in the area or feel like a drive. We can't wait to meet everyone and to show of the shop! We have finalised our first class timetable with some Easter projects in the weeks after the bunny visits and some Mother's Day projects in the lead up to Mum's big day. We've even got kids' classes so they can make something special for Mum too!

Now the promo is over, I can say I'm really excited. It's nice to see everything up in racks, hung up, displayed and waiting. Cass and I have been and are going to continue to be busy with off the page projects for a while because I know when I walk into a LSS I like to see finished projects decorating the shop and while I'm not a huge OTP fan I'm certainly having fun with the ones I'm doing at the moment.

I'm off to type some more but hope you can stop by the shop if you live nearby!

Cya, Lu

No comments:

Mmmmmmm Slider Love