Wednesday 11 April 2007

Pic Tagged!!!

How cool is this? I've been pic tagged by the super lovely Alana so each day for a week I have to take the following photos. Which reminds me that I really should make sure the numbers stand for Day 1 etc and I don't have to take all of the pics each day or that's going to take some time!!! lol

Each day you need to take a photo/photos following this criteria………
1. A PIECE OF YOU.
2. SOMETHING SPECIAL IN YOUR FAMILY.
3. ONE PLANT OR TREE OR FLOWER, IN THREE DIFFERENT VIEWS.
4. FIND SIX THINGS IN ONE COLOUR.
5. WHERE DO YOU LIVE….WHAT STREET….WHO’ ELSE IS IN THE STREET….SHOW US IN AS MANY WAYS AS DESIRED.
6. ONE PERSON IN SEVERAL WAYS.
7. YOUR CHOICE…

I've never been tagged before so I'm really excited and the best part is that after I'm done I get to tag someone else!!!!

I'll let you know how I'm going and post my pics as I go!

No comments:

Mmmmmmm Slider Love