Sunday 22 April 2007

Rain, rain, don't go away!!!

Well it's storming outside for the first time in I don't know how long and I've just taken all four kids outside to get soaking wet!!! We've chased each other in the bucketing rain (I can't remember how long it's been since we've had such heavy rain!!!) and watched the lightning and listened to the thunder. The kids have all gone a little crazy at a time of night when really they should have all been in bed but hey - I'm in one of those life-is-worth-celebrating moods so everybody ran outside to enjoy the cool rain for a few minutes!

Now everyone is getting changed out of wet clothes and into pjamas and the kids are happier than I have seen them in days. See? Craziness is sometimes good for your kids!!!!!!!

No comments:

Mmmmmmm Slider Love