Tuesday 30 January 2007

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now breathe........oh yes dear reader as you can see I've completely intercoursed my blog here. I've lost my stupid slider thingly I struggled so long and hard to implement (well at least I know now how to get it back with min. fuss) as well as my Evermore clip, my favourite layout bit and a few other things! Another point of sadness is that I have skulled the only alcohol in my house (half a glass of two day old chardonnay) to drown my sorrows over my blog mishap and so far my sorrows aren't even feeling a little damp!!! See this is what you get for trying to be creative - don't do it!!!!

I'll persevere and see what can be salvaged but conisdering I know squat about HTML code I suspect it will be very little and over the next day or two - or when Bigpond gives me back a full month's worth of downloads on Wednesday - I will slowly rebuild again. I think I need a virtual brick wall to slam my head againast now...........

My DH just rang and said don't forget grocery shopping tonight. Doesn't he realise that a ruined blog is more important that food!!!!!!????? Foolish man.........

No comments:

Mmmmmmm Slider Love