Tuesday 23 January 2007

SM acceptance

The layout on the right "Cheeky Miss" was accepted by SM yesterday! Funny because I didn't even feel like that was my work. I like the end result but it just wasn't something I'd normally do but obviously it must work on some level so it's all packed up in a pizza box ready to go. I even had to sit and do a materials list because I hadn't bothered at the time because I didn't think any of the mags would want it, I guess because I wasn't even sure I liked it. It's nice it got accepted but I was pleased to see that to me I feel like it wouldn't have mattered if it hadn't been as I'm trying to be more chilled this year about my scrapping and doing what I want, not what I think I have to with my layouts. Shoutout to Sue here because yes, it's the whole validation of my inner me when a layout gets accepted (kick myself up the bum here for tying my self-worth to my scrapping but hey, sometimes we women have no other yardstick!).

No comments:

Mmmmmmm Slider Love