Tuesday 20 February 2007

Dirty Rotten Scraplifter!!!!!! (me that is.........)

I saw a layout in SM called Giggles and any of you who saw it will know straight away which one it was when you have a look at the layout below which I scraplifted. I needed to do something quickly with Urban Lily and used chipboard for the title instead of a big rub-on but I really love it all the same so much love goes to the original artist and if you know who it is then please drop me a comment to let me know so I can "properly" credit her as I can't find the magazine I saw it in originally. It's buried in the depths of my scrap corner somewhere!!!!!

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Nothing wrong with a scraplift LOL! It looks great.
Petrina.
http://scrap-petrina-just-scrap.blogspot.com/

Mmmmmmm Slider Love