Thursday 15 February 2007

Mini book pics and cool kids tshirts
















That's the cover, first double page and second double page. I was so good I even did the reverse side as well!!! I'll put the rest on a slider thingy later.








Have a look at these cool tshirts I bought for James and Caeligh when we were at the DFO a couple of weeks ago. Cotton On Kids had them for just $5 each which in my book is a real bargin and cheap enough for kindy shirts for when it gets cooler because nothing my little ones wear stays good very long anyway!
























I thought they were really cute!!! I don't know how this post will look as putting up pics seems to give my blog a bit of a headache and I end up with strange extra lines and spaces between stuff but whaddya do?
Back to typing!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Le-Ray said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog!

LOVE the the sexy beast thing in your profile, what a crack up! So cute!

I am so glad I am not the only one who blogs about their partner lol!

Scottish men rock! :)

LOVE the mini album how totally special!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Lu, I need one of the "I don't do greens" for my 18yo son. Are they only in little kids sizes? Love your Valentine book.

sblogspot said...

Love the mini book

Mmmmmmm Slider Love