Wednesday 7 February 2007

Hmmmmmmmmm

Okay, quite sure now that obviously my postie is dead........no SM yet!!!!!! I can't live like this much longer!!! At the rate we're going people on the other side of the world will get their copy before I get mine - it's Brisbane for goodness sake, an obscure Chinese village! Can you tell I'm just a wee bit impatient? I've even seen the mag already but I wanted to show Dougie and the kids. This month my layout "Are You Cranky?" finally got published and if you have the mag already then take a good look - I think it's in the Expressions Gallery - that cranky face is what we see most of the time!!!

Big shout out to Cass who also has her layout Beautiful Girl in the same issue. Woohoo for you babe!!!

If I wasn't working I'd go and camp out on the footpath to wait.......

No comments:

Mmmmmmm Slider Love